Does your organisation follow a structured and systematic approach to prepare for complex commercial negotiations with different cultures?
What we mean by culture is really personal & preferential behaviours which is the result of a person’s belief and manners they are accustomed with.
Therefore, it is vital to consider history, etiquette and customs when engaging in new communication with different cultures, as well as one’s own background and expectations.
We will discuss the key points in engaging with Asian and Middle Eastern cultures. Most importantly, empowering your organisation to effectively influence decision makers and managing cross-cultural considerations – that is, how those cultures think and how business works their way.
We will discuss:
- Different negotiation styles and their cultural differences
- Genuine vs Tactical manoeuvres to gain advantage in commercial negotiations
- Personality and cultural background behaviours
- Dealing with the seducer’s
- The fine line between building personal relationships and building close business relationships – Collectivist vs Individualist cultures